Maranto’s Risk Assessment WHERE (WHO):RESOLUTION
- Entrance (Staff, customers):social distance while queuing system, please wait here signage, hand sanitiser, open doors to avoid need to touch handles, COVID-Policy posted at door
- Seating (Staff, customers): Hostess near door at eagles stand, bookings recommended, record information for Track and Trace, ask them if they read Covid-Policy, inform if they have not, direct them to table, keep distance PPE
- Menus (Customers, Staff): Separate used and sanitised menus, clean with sanitiser after use. If customers would rather, direct them to our website.
- Taking Orders (Customer, Staff): One waitstaff engaging with a table to take the order, stand at a distance, face shield, washing hands after collecting menus
- Drinks (Customer, Staff): Wash hands, No ordering at bar, table service only, grab drinks from the bottom of the glass
- Plates (Customer, Staff): Wash hands use under plates, cutlery/serviettes in containers, salt/pepper used once/sanitised, condiments one time use
- Clearing (Customer, staff): Wash hands, grab from unused side, wash hands
- Bill payment (Customer, staff): wash hands, bring bill, prefer card payment, card machine at table, sanitise card machine after use, wash hands.
- Cleaning (Staff, customer): wash hands, sanitise tables, chairs, everything thatcould be touched, dry with single use paper towel
- Capacity (Customer, staff): tables have been measured out, no moving of chairs unless approved by management, 1/3 less occupancy
1. Table Service (Customers, staff): We will be doing table service upstairs. Hostess will check customers in downstairs, and direct them upstairs. This may be a waiting area. Once seated, bartender will come and take order.
- No standing (customers, staff) There will not be any standing at the bar, nor stools, all customers must be seated at a table.
- Drinks (Customers, staff): Wash hands, No ordering at bar, table service only, grab drinks from the bottom of the glass
- Bill payment (Customer, staff): wash hands, bring bill, prefer card payment, card machine at table, sanitise card machine, wash hands
- Cleaning (Staff, customer): wash hands, sanitise tables, chairs, everything that could be touched, dry with single use paper towel
- Capacity (Customer, staff): tables have been measured out, no moving of chairs unless approved by management
- Queuing (Customers): social distance signage, tape markings, blocked off toilets reduce numbers
- Cleaning (Staff, Customers): Frequent cleaning during shift, PPE, Checklist
- Distancing (Staff): Keep apart, face masks, frequent hand washing. Stay in section.
- Walk-in fridge/food stores (Staff): One in, one out system
- Food in pass (Staff): when food is collected, step away and turn around
- Shifts (Staff): changing room should have single occupant, keep belongingssecure
- Deliveries (Staff): all food packaging should be cleaned on receipt
- Hand washing (Staff): It is imperative that we practice the utmost hygienicstandards, frequent hand washing, avoid touching of face, no eating/drinking
- Personal Health (Staff, customers): If you have any symptoms (high temperature, sore throat, loss of smell/taste) do not come in to work.
- Personal Hygiene (Staff, customers): Frequent hand washing is essential. Use hand wash basins or hand sanitiser stations throughout the restaurant
- Informing (Staff, customers): It is the staff’s responsibility to remind customers to follow the correct protocols, all posted signage.
- Changing room (Staff): One person at a time, ideally change into different clothes while at work
- Personal Protective Equipment (Staff): We will provide FOH staff with reusable face shields, these will need to be frequently sanitised. Disposable masks will be provided for use in the kitchen. Gloves should only be used for high risk tasks such as cleaning toilets, etc. Hand washing and sanitising are preferred.
- Social Distancing (Staff, customers): The government have eased distancing to one meter plus additional measure. Our addition measures are back to back and face mask/shields